Thursday 5 April 2012

The Easter weekend seems to have come around quickly and I'm hoping it stays dry - although we've had a lovely sunny day today. Feel so sorry for all those who have had snow - hoping it's a bit better today. This card  is quite a cheerful image - and having just watched my son and dog have a mad 5 minutes running around it seemed appropriate (although our dog is far too big to fit onto the back of Jack's bike - even if she wanted to!).

It's a LOTV stamp called 'Riding my bike' that I've coloured with promarkers.  I've used K&Co stripy backing paper and other paper, card and ribbons from my stash.  I've used Sizzix and Spellbinder dies, with a felt flower from one of my much used Sizzix dies. 
Hope you have fun over the Easter weekend!  We'll try to!  Not much planned, just some family time, garden tidying (weather permitting!), dog walking, etc. (All the usual really then!)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim

    Such a beautiful card - I love the image and the colours - just wonderful!

    I am now following you and look forward to seeing your next creations.

    Take care.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for joining my (very new) blog! I've had a quick glance at yours and am so impressed! Will follow yours too!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x