Monday 30 April 2012

Pretty Florals

Good morning! There's a strange yellow object in the sky, the light is very bright & the sky has gone a funny blue colour.... Good grief, it's actually a sunny morning! It makes Mondays a bit more bearable if it's a bright day!
Just wanted to share this card I made, which is something of a change of style for me with floral images.


The stamp is from a pretty stamp set called Fresh Florals from Chocolate Baroque which I have coloured with promarkers. 

The backing paper was a freebie with a magazine - but I can always make use of any papers! The lace & pearls are from my stash. The seam binding and rose are from WOC - I love seam binding for making bows as it seems to hold it's shape quite well.  The die cuts are from a Sizzlits set.
This is quite a simple uncluttered card for me, but I think it works ok and I was quite pleased with the flower image. 

I'm entering this into a couple of challenges :
creativeinspirations - anything goes

Well, I'll enjoy the sunshine today - and hope it lasts! Thanks for visiting and please leave a comment if you like the cards - it's lovely to hear from you! 
Back soon, Kim x 


7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love the image, colour scheme and the lace :) Very pretty :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful flowers, thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kim, love this image and your colouring is fab, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is stunning Kim. Your colouring is amazing and the lace is a perfect touch. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kim. I love the flowers, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Lorraine B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card, Kim! The flowers are just beautiful and you've done a fabulous job with the colouring. I love it! Thanks for sharing, hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, I love how you've used lace on it xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x