Tuesday 24 April 2012

Togetherness!

Just a quick post before I have to potter off to work! This is a LOTV stamp which is just so sweet! Called 'Together Forever', I somehow think it's even cuter because you can't see their faces - only imagine the expressions (or what they're chatting about!).


The gorgeous backing papers are from the First Edition pad called 'Birdsong' - and the soft colours are just wonderful.

I've coloured the stamp with promarkers and prisma pencils - still practicing that hair effect! 
The seam binding ribbon and roses are from Wild Orchid crafts and the 'bling' and pins are from my stash. Think it might be missing a sentiment, not sure whether it needs one or not - but I'll maybe have to think of one later.
Hope you like it! 

Well......
It's 'hey ho, hey ho, it's off to work we go.......' - but would always rather be crafting lol!
Back soon x  

I've entered this in: Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - Diamonds & Pearls
and in:   Stampinfortheweekend - Sparkle & Shine

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kim! I love that stamp as well, it's adorable. Your colouring is fab! Great layout, love this card :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've chosen a lovely stamp which you've coloured beautifully. Fab choice of papers too. I love your layout and embellishments, a really lovely card.

    I've now become a follower so I don't miss anything!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kim, gorgeous image, your colouring is beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite images and you've coloured it so beautifully. Love the pin detail. Gorgeous card, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x