Friday 8 June 2012

Great News!

So excited with some great news that I just had to share it - I've been chosen to be part of the Design Team for the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog!
It's lovely to think that other people have looked at my little creations and decided that I could be a part of a team - and a fantastic excuse for doing even more crafting lol!!
I'll probably be incredibly nervous too when it comes to sharing my cards as well - but really looking forward to the challenge!
Back tomorrow with a wedding card - well, they do say June is the month for brides lol!
Kim x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous news Kim you'll be a real assest to the DT team and don't be nervous your card's are fab. Have a great weekend. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim great to have you aboard looking forward to working with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that on the Crafty Catz page alright, congratulations and well done - you deserve it - your cards are fab!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations lovely lady!!! so well deserved!!! I just noticed it on the blog and came over to congratulate you. I am really pleased as they have at least chosen yourself and one of the other ladies who are not currently on a DT. I get a bit miffed when I see challenge blogs constantly offering people that are already on many DT's the positions and not giving other talented people a chance. So well done Kim, you are such an awesome crafter and can't wait to see you shine. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous news! Well done you! It's truly deserved - your cards are absolutely stunning. Enjoy every minute. Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, you'll be great. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS...and welcome to the CC team, any questions just ask. hugs Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic news, well done
    Sandra
    CC-UK

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x