Friday 22 June 2012

Pastels Challenge at CraftyCatz

Good morning! I'm hoping that this scheduling thingy on blogger works ok! If so, it should be Friday morning lol! And that means it's time for a new challenge on CraftyCatz Challenge Blogspot ! And this week it's a nice easy one - well, especially for me! - pastel colours!
We're being sponsored this week by The Stamping Boutique
and I've used one of their digi stamps - this gorgeous image of a cute little pig!

I've coloured him with promarkers and used coredinations card and papers from my stash. The lovely pink spotty ribbon is from Crafters Companion. I've used my lovely DooHickey fence die and added some punched flowers with gem centres. Add a few buttons from my stash and a printed out sentiment and some stitching round the edges - and there you go! 
Isn't he cute! I love piggies and must admit there is a startling resemblance between pigs and Tilly the Dog....! Perhaps thats a result of being spoilt and too many bonios! 
So get out all those lovely pastel papers & colours and head over to CraftyCatz! 

I'll be back on again over the weekend - while my feet are recovering from the London shopping expedition! 
Take care,
Kim x 


8 comments:

  1. Morning Kim gorgeous care love that pig he's gorgeous, love the layout and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning kim ...i love your pig he is just the cutest piggy ive seem ..you coloured him perfect ..have a lovely day try not to spend too much ..hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Love the embellishments. They're perfect.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim
    oh what a super cute piggy she is she is lol
    hope you have a great weekend linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim
    A gorgeous and beautiful card for this week's challenge ,have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim...lovely cute card, even though it's a pig..lol but i like them really, hope you have a lovely weekend, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kim

    I love this card - the image is just brilliant - fabulous!

    Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Ta-ra for now.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Kim and such a fun image.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x