Monday 15 April 2013

Don't Laugh....

Hello all and hope that your week has started well? I must admit, although I can do without the early start and rushing around, a part of me does like the routine (not to mention a few hours on my own in the house!). But I'm back at work tomorrow as well - so holiday will be well and truly over!

Anyway, just wanted to share one of the new digis from Whimsy - and this fabulous one is from Crissy's Digis called 'Don't Laugh' and you can buy it HERE


Just love that expression - and I know it so well!  
I've coloured the image with promarkers and flexmarkers, with a little added pencil


The backing paper is from First Edition, with coredinations card. I typed up a sentiment and mounted it - then added some stitching. The brads are from stash and I used a little scrap wool to make the embellie! 
I often like to sit and knit or crochet in an evening (if I'm not playing with paper!) - and my cat Grumpy Poppy just loves 'helping' with the wool.  And definitely has that expression on her face when she either gets told off - or tangled up in the wool and we laugh at her! 

So do pop over to Whimsy and catch up with all the lovely new releases - there really is something for any occasion! 
Back soon, 
Kim x 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
CraftYourPassion - adorable animals
IncyWincyDesigns - fur or feathers
Glitter n Sparkle - stitching
DRS Designs - stitching



24 comments:

  1. Oh Kim this is so nice. Brilliant image,love the grumpy looking cat lol.

    Happy crafting
    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image Kim and such a fabulous sentiment.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kim...super card, its a brill image x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the image and you've coloured it so beautifully. Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and the stitching is perfect paired with this kitty and yarn! Thanks so much for playing along at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I'm not a particularly big fan of cats but I love the expression on his face. I think I might look like this most of the time.... and your wee ball of wool embellishment is fab.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous Kim and that cat looks just like one of mine, he looks grumpy all the time. I love the papers and the added ball of wool.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's totally adorable! Love your image and coloring!! Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs!
    Jackie DT
    I have blog candy, if you're interested! :)
    Schoolinandscrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that is so funny! LOL - love that image and great sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the stitching on this. Your yarn and little yarn ball are perfect!! Thank you for playing along with us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha Poor kitty cat. I can just hear his growly voice Kim. Too fun! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Great coloring on that cute little kitty! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute this stamp is lovely. Great detail the garn on the side.
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Kim - amazing colouring and the little ball of wool is tooooo cute!
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card Kim. Great image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I laughed! Great fun image, love it!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the expression on this cat - really makes you chuckle! Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic colouring Kim and I love that image. I think you have to have had a cat to see the funny side in this.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun card, do like that cat design

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card Kim, I love the way you added your own ball of wool!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is brilliant and that image is fantastic! Great card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute! Great coloring and nice clean stitching. Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Heee what a fun card! You've coloured your kitty perfectly, and I LOVE the added ball of wool!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card and just love the image, I can imagine my cat doing that lol made me smile. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x