Friday 5 April 2013

Pink & Brown!

Good morning - and Friday again already! The weeks do fly by so fast. And with having a Bank Holiday this week and having offspring & husband at home it's confused me completely (mind you, it doesn't take much lol!). But the lovely bit is that we're both off work for the week next week, I'm away for 2 days (and leaving a little list of jobs for husband lol!) but hopefully we'll get some time to relax together too!

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge over at Polkadoodles Challenge- and this week our lovely Anjie has chosen the theme of 'Pink & Brown' so a nice easy one for everyone.  For my DT contribution I've used another one of the fabulous new digi images on the Fredericka cd that's a new release over at Polkadoodles!


This gorgeous girl is called 'Billie'. I've coloured her with promarkers and flexmarkers.


The backing papers are also from the Fredericka cd - so cute! I've added a sentiment from the cd, mounted on coredinations card, and ribbon and brads from stash. The flowers are cut with Marianne dies with added pearls. 

and the inside


So do pop over and have a look at the fantastic inspiration from the DT girls at Polkadoodles - and then join in with us! We'd love to see your creations! 
Kim x 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
DigiMakeoverChallenge - anything goes
LexisCreations = punches/dies



9 comments:

  1. JUst GORgeous! What FABulous colours Kim and I LOve your design...LOve your image too.
    Chrissyxx
    Enjoy your week..
    If I let a list for my hubby lol...It would have to be pinned on the fridge! cause otherwise he would loose it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Kim - love how we coloured her nearly the same, great minds and all that! Lol
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kim. Great image and papers.

    Hope you enjoy your couple of days away with your friend. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Kim. I love the image and your colouring is fabulous.
    I hope you have a nice time away.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab image, beautifully coloured and love the papers and design you have used. Hope you enjoy your mini break
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kim! I adore pink and brown together! This is a fabulous image which you have coloured so beautifully.

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Kim, you have coloured her so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Kim, great image and coloured so beautifully.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card - love the colours and great colouring!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x