Friday 12 April 2013

Let's get Krafty!

Hi and I'm back again with a new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts - and this week our lovely Susan has chosen the challenge 'Get Krafty' - so we want to see some kraft card somewhere on your papercrafting creation!

For my DT inspiration contribution I've used a gorgeous image from Time for Tea designs available over at Polkadoodles and this one is called 'Winter Warmth'


I've coloured the digi with promarkers and flexmarkers


The krafty spotty paper is from the LOTV 'KraftyChristmas' and some textured coredinations card with a pompom trim. The mulberry paper flower is from WOC with button from stash. 

Now, truth be told, I think I got a bit confused with this card and image - is it a Christmas one or not? I've made it up and I'm still not sure!  I think I'll have to colour it up again - and then definitely make it into a Christmas one lol! 
Anyway, I do hope that you'll pop over to Totally Papercrafts and see the great creations from the DT. 
Back soon,
Kim x 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
DigiStamps4Joy - anything goes
Bearly-Mine challenge - anything goes



19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kim, the minute I saw it I thought Kim is getting ahead with her Christmas cards so I do think it is an adorable Christmas card.

    Have a good weekend, hubby and I are off tomorrow on a steam train trip to York for his big birthday.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kim. I love that image, I think she could be for Christmas, Winter Birthday or even just a 'hello' card!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image Kim on a fabulous card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kim! I love the colours and that image is adorable :) I think you could use this for loads of things! Christmas, winter birthday, 'just because'...your options are endless :D

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kim, love the image.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim my sweetie...love your DT creation this week, super image, take care and have a good weekend, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card kim. The image looks fab and I love the colours and design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image and colouring Kim, gorgeous.I love the bright colours and papers,and the pom pom trim.. fabulous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Kim, it's fab! Love the image and I especially love the pom pom trim. I think I bought some of that at Christmas and I'm not sure I used it... I'm not even sure where it is tbh.

    Have a good weekend.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim,
    such a very lovely card. So beautifully coloured in to. Very bright and cheerful too.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the colours on your totally fab card Kim, have a great weekend, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Kim, lovely image and colouring! I think the image could be either Christmas or Winter!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks Christmassy to me!... Fab image and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Tilly, love the colours.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute image and love your colour choices here and CAS design.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute and very beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this stamp. She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and great coloring! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x