Tuesday 30 April 2013

Tilly with Presents!

Good morning all and hope that your week has started well? And it's the last day of April - and I can't think where the first four months of this year have gone. Time seems to have flown past. I'm just hoping that May brings more Spring-like weather, although we've got sunshine this morning!  Just a quick card to share with you today - I'm off to work (which seems such a shame on a sunny morning!).

This one is using a Wild Rose Studio stamp, Tilly with Presents (so no, not my Tilly the Dog - the sort of presents she brings consists of such things as sticks, muddy feet, unmentionable smells.....etc.!)


The backing papers are from K&Co with an embossed panel of coredinations card using Cuttlebug 'birthday' folder.  


I've used promarkers and flexmarkers for colouring. I used a different type of card for stamping and colouring but wasn't too happy with it, I couldn't seem to get good blending or shading (I know, a poor workman blames his tools!).
I've added sentiment and stitching stamps from LOTV. The buttons and twine are from stash. It was just a quick simple layout, but I think it looks ok. I do try to restrain myself occasionally from adding lots of embellishments lol! 
I'll be back tomorrow with some gorgeous new releases from Whimsy Digital stamps and a blog hop! 
Kim x 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
CraftyBootsChallenge - stamped character
PaperPlaytime - emboss
Squirrel & the Fox - furry friends



20 comments:

  1. So very pretty Kim, wonderful colours and sweet design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kim the image and papers are gorgeous.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kim. Lovely colours and image,

    Happy crafting

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so wonderful
    this is really awesome

    Hugs Tammy Owner Of Tammy Scrappin Corner
    http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the image and fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Kim. Love the colours and the layout is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't he just a sweetie! Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Kim and the image is just the cutest. I also like your papers and pretty embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous Kim. The image is adorable and I love the pastel colours and fabulous layout
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Kim. The image is so so cute and I love the design. The colour scheme and embellishments are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Kim - love the pretty colours and sweet adorable image.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Kim. The image is adorable and I love the design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness - what an adorable card - love this sweet image and fabulous spring colours. Wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, cute, CUTE! Love the pup and the great colors. The embossing is fun and so are the twine tied buttons. Fun card Kim! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, lovely bright colours and fabulous image, coloured wonderfully too. Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet adorable image and so so pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card Kim. Love the perfectly colourd image and great choice of colours and design.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, fab card and super cute image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  19. :o).. Adorable image.. Lovely colors.. and I love the cute small tags with sentiment... Perfect... And the Buttons makes it complete!.. Thank you for joining us at Addicted To Stamps Challenge Hugs Solveig (Sol)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x