Wednesday 24 April 2013

Whimsy New Releases

Good evening - and hope that your week has been going well? A very big thank you for all the lovely comments you left on my previous post when I was unsure about colour combos - your kind comments mean such a lot! And my daughter obviously thought the colours worked ok because the card was 'used' last night for her to send to one of her friends for her birthday!  And a very warm welcome to my new followers too - I'm delighted and humbled that you've taken the time out to follow my little corner of Blogland!

Anyway, just wanted to share another card I've made with one of the new April digital releases from Whimsy Digital Stamps - and this little cutie is called 'Allie & Angel' by Stamp Art Design


and apologies that the photo is a bit dark (the light was going a bit when I took this!)
I've coloured the image with promarkers, flexmarkers and a few copics on the pink - I'm still practising so don't judge me too harshly lol! 


The backing papers are from Dovecraft - and were part of a challenge blog prize that I was lucky enough to win recently at Little Claires!  I've added spotty ribbon from Joanna Sheen, and a Marianne die cut swirl. Then just a few Tonic punched flowers with pearls from stash.  The punched border is also a Tonic punch. 
Do have a look at the new digis from Whimsy - there are some fantastic ones! 
Back soon,
Kim x 


15 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kim. A beautifully coloured image and I love the design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute Kim. Love the colour combo.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kim. Such a sweet image and love these papers too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Kim. She is such a sweetie and your colouring is fabulous.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kim. The image is so sweet and I love the colour scheme.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card
    Best wishes
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous with awesome colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim,
    this is a super card, with such a wonderful image coloured in superbly too.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is delightful Kim. Love everything about it sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Kim! The image is gorgeous (so sweet) and I love the colour combo!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kim! Your little Allie & Angel card is beautiful! Your colourings and shadings are lovely. Love the colour choices. It's all so very pretty. and you've made the image look very sweet. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww gorgeous Kim, I love that cute image and the pink and green are so pretty

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. FAbulous card Kim, hugs,Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww she's really cute Kim. The pink and green really put you in the mood for spring. Adorable! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x