Friday 26 April 2013

Lace & Flowers

Good morning and I hope that you've all had a great week.  And it's Friday - so nearly the weekend - yippee!
And because it's Friday it's time for a new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts - and this week our lovely Wendy has challenged Team A to use 'Flowers and Lace'.  So.... that was really difficult for me to do....not lol!  There are two fabulous sponsors this week from the Stamp Fairy and J & C Creations - so do have a look over at Totally Papercrafts and see the fabulous inspiration from the DT!

I've used one of my favourite Sarah Kay stamps 'Elodie in her garden'


The backing papers are from LOTV and stash! I've added lace from stash and some stitching.  The flowers are from WOC and added DooHickey die cut fence, Memory Box 'arboscello tree' and Poppystamps 'meadow leaf'.  The sentiment stamp is from LOTV. 
I've coloured the image with a combination of promarkers and copics.


I must admit that I'm enjoying using the copic 'pinks' that I bought - and I've a feeling that I may shortly be adding a few more copics to my pen collection when the pennies allow!  And I enjoyed making this one - just hoping I've not thrown too much at it lol! 

Back soon, 
Kim x 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
DRS Designs - pastels
Inky Impressions - photo inspiration







19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tilly. Love your papers and the coloring of your image.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious image and a totally wonderful card'
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Kim,

    Your card is fantastic,love all the embellishments and the papers and image are so sweet.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fab Kim. I need that tree die, and the fence die, and the leaves....

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kim. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and such beautiful detailing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Kim, it's absolutely gorgeous.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful image, colour and design Kim.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous Kim. I love the colours and your layout is awesome.

    Have a good weekend.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card this is! Your coloring is perfection!! Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Kim, love the image and wonderful colouring, love all the details and pretty flowers..great papers too.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your spring card is just gorgeous!!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love the colors. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous image, perfectly coloured and love the layout and design you have used here Kim
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a really beautiful job coloring this sweet image and adding the lace and flowers. Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Precious! Adding the tree for the background and that cute little fence really makes a cute scene Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card Kim!! Thank you for joining Inky Impressions this week

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely pattern papers an adorable card creation! Thanks for playing with DRS Designs this week! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x