Sunday 14 April 2013

For a grump!

Hello all and hope that you've had a relaxing weekend? I've been performing my usual multi-purpose role of :-
 
  * Catering Manager
   *Primary Cleaning Operative
   *Taxi service - door to door operation provided
   *Pet Care Assistant providing 24 hour care, exercise and nutritional support
   *Laundry Supervisor
   *and Google provision (i.e. knowing the answers/whereabouts of everything.....)

Not a bad job description really - but I'd just like to know what the salary would be.....!  Sigh....

Hope that little rant didn't sound too negative lol!  I wouldn't swap my position for the world (well, only sometimes...)

Anyway, just thought I'd share a card with you today that features another wonderful Grump - Gus from Bugaboo images!


I think we all feel like that at times!  And my brain is definitely getting like that. 
I've coloured the image with promarkers and flexmarkers


Sorry that the picture seems a bit dark - I needed to get the photo done quickly so that it could be sent off and the light was going a bit!  It's just a simple layout with coredinations card. I've embossed the centre panel with a CraftsToo folder and then added some stars and ribbon from stash.  The sentiment is a great one that comes along with the image. 
Well, I'd better get started on the day's jobs - youngest is back at school tomorrow (much to his distress) and hubby is back at work (much to his distress too!).  We've all enjoyed time off this last week but it's scary how fast it passes. But I quite like it too when we're all back to routine! 
And I promise to get round to everyone's blogs over the next few days - I feel as though I haven't had chance to have a good browse around Blogland and catch up with what all you talented crafters have been up to over the last week! 
Back soon,
Kim x 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :-
CardCraftersCircle - dry embossing



16 comments:

  1. Such a great card Kim and love the Gus Grump!! Please you could send me some Spring LOL! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kim, love the image!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely me atm... looking for my oomph... any chance you know where it is? {*and Google provision (i.e. knowing the answers/whereabouts of everything.....)}
    Love these bugaboo images. Great colouring and layout.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Kim - fab fun image and sentiment and gorgeous colouring.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Kim & great colouring.
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant fun card Kim. The image looks great and I love the sentiment.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Kim. Such a fun card.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah, my brain is getting this way too. LOL Love old Gus. Fun card Kim! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card! That sentiment is great! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Kim. Love the image and sentiment.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Kim. I adore these Bugaboo images and I love your colour-ways and layout.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! I know just how this guy feels.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card. I know just how he (and you) feel!

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun and awesome sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute. Thanks for joining us at CMC. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x